Behnampour, N.; Hajizadeh, E; Semnani, Sh. & Zayeri, F. (2013). “The Introduction and Application of Classification Tree Model for Determination of Risk Factor for Esophageal Cancer in Golestan Province”, Hakim Jorjani J. 1 (2) PP. 38-46 (In Persian)
- Breiman, L. Friedman, J. H. Olshen, R. A. & Stone, C. J. (1984). “Classification and regression trees”. New York: Chapman & Hall/CRC.
- Chen, W. S & Du, Y. K. (2009). ”Using neural networks and data mining techniques for the financial distress prediction model”. Expert Systems with Applications, Vol. 36, No. 2, PP. 4075–4086.
- Cinca, C. S, Molinero, C. M & Larraz, J. L. G. (2005). ”Country and size effects in financial ratios: A European perspective”. Global Finance Journal, Vol. 16, No. 1, PP. 26–47.
- Delen, D. Kuzey, C. & Uyar, A. (2013). “Measuring firm performance using financial ratios: A decision tree approach”. Expert Systems with Applications, Vol. No. 2, PP. 3970–3983.
- Fazli Maghsodi, H. & Momeni, H. (2013). “Comparison Data mining Algorithms and SVM” National conference in computer engineering, modeling and systems support. Mashhad. Iran. (In Persian)
- Habibollah Mirghafoori, S. Shafiee Roodposhti, M. & Naddafi, Gh (2012). “Financial Performance Evaluating with Grey Theory and Data Envelopment Analysis Technique Two Step approach (Case Study: Province Telecommunication Companies).” Management Research in Iran
. Vol. 16, Issue 4
, Pp 189-205. (In Persian)
- Horrigan, James O. (1965). "Some empirical bases of financial ratioanalysis". TheAccounting Review, Vol. 40, No. 3, PP. 558–568.
- Iranzadeh, S. Norouzi, D. & Babaiei Heravi, S. (2011). A survey on employees performance Appraisial system by Using the Fuzzy Tree Model, Journal of Industrial Management, 6. Vol 17. PP. 115-132. (In Persian)
- Kashani por, M. & Ghazi zadeh, M. (2009). “Identify variables and effective ratio in measuring the bank performance”. Daneshvar Raftar. Vol. 15, No. 32, pp. 93-108. (In Persian)
- Prozanb, M. Cristina, A. & Danescu, T. (2012). “The role of the risk management and of the activities of internal control in supplying useful information through the accounting and fiscal reports”, Procedia Economics and Finance, Vol. 3, PP. 1099-1106.
- Rezagharehbagh, R. & Mohammadi, P. (2015). “Impact of Financing Approach on Corporate’s Financial Performance in EconomicFluctuations (Case Study of Automotive Industry)”. Journal of Financial Management Strategy. Vol 3, Issue 1, PP. 51-70 (In Persian)
- Sadeghi, H. & Ghanivarzaneh, F. (2015). “Forcsting Financial Performance in Tehran Stock Exchange: Using the Fuzzy Tree Model And ROE” First International acconting and management in third dedicade.
Rasht. Iran. http://www.civilica.com/Paper-AMTM01-AMTM01_436.html
- Sarlak, N. & Azimzadeh, S. (2015). “The Analytical Comparison of Financial Ratios of Listed Companies in Tehran and Istanbul Stock Exchanges”. Journal of Financial Management Strategy. Vol 3, Issue 3, PP. 129-148 (In Persian)
- Sarokolaie, a. m. & Afshar, Z. F. (2014). “Investigating financial ratio in tehran stock exchange using CCR”. Financial Knowlage of Securities Analysis. Vol. 7, Issue 21, Pp 57-70. (In Persian)
- Shaout, A. Yousif, M.K. (2014). “Performance Evaluation Methods and Techniques Survey”. International Journal of Computer and Information Technology, Vol. 3, No. 5, PP.966-979
- Singh, P. (2015).“Performance Appraisal and it’s Effectiveness in Modern Business Scenarios”. The SIJ Transactions on Industrial, Financial &, Business Management (IFBM), Vol. 3, No. 4, PP. 36-4
- Sun, J. & Hui, X-F. (2006). “An application of decision tree and genetic algorithms for financial ratios’ dynamic selection and financial distress prediction”. In Proceedings of the fifth international conference on machine learning and cybernetics, Dalian, 13–16 August.
- Wang, H. Jiang, Y. & Wang, H. (2009). “Stock return prediction based on baggingdecision tree”. In Proceedings of 2009 IEEE international conference on grey systems and intelligent services, November 10–12, Nanjing, China.
- Yu, G. & Wenjuan, G. (2010). “Decision tree method in financial analysis of listed logistics companie”. In 2010 International conference on intelligent computation technology and automation.